With our extension, it's super easy to:
- Prep meeting agendas ahead of time 📝
- Write meeting notes in Google Meet ✍️
- Assign todos to any of the meeting guests ✅
- Find past meeting notes for any events in your calendar 📜
Watch a demo here:
- Click 'Add to Chrome'
- Go to Google Calendar and refresh the page
- Click on an event in your Google Calendar, then the button 'Join with Google Meet'
- Once in Google Meet, click on the little C icon on the right of your screen.
- A side panel will appear and ask you to sign-in.
- Sign-in with your Google account (same one as your Google Calendar).
That's it - you're signed in and you can take meeting notes and actions for the meeting that you're in without switching windows!